- 2 packages Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast; drained off (reserve gravy for another meal), add taco seasoning (1/2 Cup taco seasoning)
- 100 oz. shredded cheese (2 oz. per taco)
- 50 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- Toppings: 50 oz. of each: sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place drained & diced turkey meat in Hobart mixer; add taco seasoning and black beans, heat on low for 30 seconds, being careful not to break down turkey too much.
- Remove mixture, put in hotel pan and heat at 350° F for 15-18 minutes or until heated through; hold for service.
- Assembly: Open and fill chip bags with scoop of meat mixture & sprinkle of cheese; allow students to top and make it their own in line.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations