- 50 whole-grain waffles
- 100 slices Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Ham
- 50 slices white American cheese
- 12 1/2 Cups raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place 25 waffles onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Lay one slice of cheese on each waffle then top with 4 slices of Turkey Ham. Lay another slice of cheese on top and then place on another waffle.
- Bake in the oven at 400° F for about 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and cut each sandwich in half.
- One half of a sandwich is a serving with side of raspberry jam.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced turkey ham made with turkey thigh meat in waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Turkey Ham, Uncured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations