- 50 Whole-grain waffles
- 100 slices Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Ham
- 50 slices White American cheese
- 12 1/2 cups Raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place 25 waffles onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Lay one slice of cheese on each waffle then top with 4 slices of Turkey Ham. Lay another slice of cheese on top and then place on another waffle.
- Bake in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and cut each sandwich in half.
- One half of a sandwich is a serving with side of Raspberry Jam
Made With Quality
Fully cooked sliced turkey ham cured turkey thigh meat. Serve like Canadian bacon.Sliced Turkey Ham, Cured Turkey Thigh Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations