- 2 each Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roasts, chopped into ~0.5" cubes, with gravy
- 1 onion, large- 1/4" dice (2.5 cups / 20 oz. by volume)
- 24 oz. mushrooms, 0.25" slice (Yields 2 quarts sliced by volume)
- 42 oz. egg noodles - cooked, washed and drained
- 2.5 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 32 oz. water
- 24 oz. sour cream
- Optional: 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, for color and freshness
- Sauté onions until softened.
- Sauté mushrooms until softened and colored.
- Add turkey, gravy, onions, mushrooms, noodles, 2 tablespoons salt, and pepper to large bowl.
- Toss (we suggest using gloves and tossing by hand).
- Spray 3 each 2" half pans with food release spray.
- Pour mixture evenly into the 3 pans.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until the thermometer reaches above 150F.
- Mix 8 oz. of sour cream and 1 tablespoon Italian parsley into each pan.
Made With Quality
Thick, fully cooked chunks of white and dark meat in a tasty turkey gravy — inside an oven-proof bag for convenient reheating.Turkey Pot Roast Breast & Thigh
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations