- 2 each Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roasts, chopped into ~0.5" cubes, with gravy
- 1 onion, large- 1/4" dice (2.5 cups / 20 oz. by volume)
- 24 oz. mushrooms, 0.25" slice (Yields 2 quarts sliced by volume)
- 42 oz. egg noodles - cooked, washed and drained
- 2.5 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 32 oz. water
- 24 oz. sour cream
- Optional: 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, for color and freshness
- Sauté onions until softened.
- Sauté mushrooms until softened and colored.
- Add turkey, gravy, onions, mushrooms, noodles, 2 tablespoons salt, and pepper to large bowl.
- Toss (we suggest using gloves and tossing by hand).
- Spray 3 each 2" half pans with food release spray.
- Pour mixture evenly into the 3 pans.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until the thermometer reaches above 150F.
- Mix 8 oz. of sour cream and 1 tablespoon Italian parsley into each pan.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations