- 5 lbs (1 bag) Shady Brook Farms® Fully Cooked Turkey Crumbles, thawed
- 5 lbs (1 bag) Sunny Fresh® Pre-Cooked Scrambled Eggs, thawed
- Prepared taco sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Whole grain pizza dough rounds, fully cooked, individual size or larger
- Pico de gallo and sour cream (optional)
- Preheat convection oven to 350℉.
- Prepare a full size sheet pan with a pan liner or non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the eggs and turkey crumbles thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
- Place pizza rounds on prepared sheet pans.
- Spread a thin layer of taco sauce evenly over each pizza round.
- Spread 2 oz (for individual pizzas) or 16 oz (for large pizzas) of egg/sausage mixture over pizza rounds.
- Spread shredded cheese over each pizza round, approximately 0.5 oz per serving.
- Place pans in oven and heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice if necessary, and serve warm with pico de gallo and sour cream for garnish.
Made With Quality
These lightly seasoned crumbles bring versatility to your program with creative uses like chili, tacos, Sloppy Joes and more. It's one product with tons of possibilities.Turkey Crumbles
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations