- 2 lbs Shady Brook Farms® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2.5 lbs sliced onions
- 2.5 lbs sliced green peppers
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 16 Italian rolls or sub rolls
- Pizza sauce
- 16 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Thaw turkey overnight in cooler and drain.
- Weigh into 2 oz portions.
- Sauté onions and peppers with Italian dressing over medium heat until vegetables are soft and liquid is absorbed, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- For each sandwich spread the pizza sauce over the bottom half of the roll.
- Place approximately 2 oz. of the peppers and onions on top of the pizza sauce.
- Place 1 portion of turkey on top of the peppers and onions.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top of the turkey.
- Place bread on top of the cheese.
- Heat sandwiches covered in oven for approx. 5 minutes until warm and cheese is melted.
- Optional: Heat sandwiches in a panini press or under a heavy hot pan for a pressed sandwich.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in waterfall-style sleeve and convenient 2 lb size.Sliced Reduced Sodium* Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations