- 2 lbs Shady Brook Farms® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2.5 lbs sliced onions
- 2.5 lbs sliced green peppers
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 16 Italian rolls or sub rolls
- Pizza sauce
- 16 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Thaw turkey overnight in cooler and drain.
- Weigh into 2 oz portions.
- Sauté onions and peppers with Italian dressing over medium heat until vegetables are soft and liquid is absorbed, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- For each sandwich spread the pizza sauce over the bottom half of the roll.
- Place approximately 2 oz. of the peppers and onions on top of the pizza sauce.
- Place 1 portion of turkey on top of the peppers and onions.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top of the turkey.
- Place bread on top of the cheese.
- Heat sandwiches covered in oven for approx. 5 minutes until warm and cheese is melted.
- Optional: Heat sandwiches in a panini press or under a heavy hot pan for a pressed sandwich.
Made With Quality
Pre-cut turkey slices in a convenient sleeve for easy sandwich making.Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations