- 8lb Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Strips (2.54 oz per serving)
- 9.5lb Penne - cooked (3 oz per serving)
- 3 quarts Red sauce (1/2 c per serving)
- 12 oz Basil - minced (1/4 oz per serving)
- 3lb Mozzarella (1 oz per serving)
- 1/2 c Parmesan (1/2 tsp per serving)
- Preheat convection oven to 400℉.
- Chop thawed Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Strips into desired piece sizes.
- Mix Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Strips, cooked penne, red sauce, basil and mozzarella in a full size hotel pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 min or until you reach a minimum of 145°F for the turkey strips.
- Sprinkle parmesan before serving.
Made With Quality
Deliciously seasoned, protein packed turkey in kids’ favorite handheld format.Turkey Breast Strips
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations