- 50 lettuce wraps (2-3 pieces of romaine or iceberg lettuce per wrap)
- 150 slices (6.5 lbs.) Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Turkey Ham (3 slices per sandwich)
- 50 slices American cheese
- 50 slices tomatoes
- 100 slices cucumbers (2 per sandwich; optional)
- 50 oz. mayo/mustard mix (equal parts)
- On a sheet tray, lay out pieces of lettuces as sandwich “bread” (apx. 25 per sheet tray).
- Shingle on turkey ham and cheese (folded, broken and placed as a long pieces), tomato, cucumber then layer all items in across for even distribution in wrap
- Apply mayo/mustard sauce using squirt bottle, down the center.
- Role to assemble and serve.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced turkey ham made with turkey thigh meat in waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Turkey Ham, Uncured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations