- 50 pretzel buns (slider size)
- 100 slices Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (2 per sandwich)
- 50 slices American cheese (or substitute based on pantry)
- 150 pickle slices (3 per sandwich)
- 25 ounces cream cheese (regular or herbed)
- Chef Tip: Add Mrs. Dash™ to regular cream cheese for herb flavor without the salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- On a sheet tray, layer bottom buns and fill entire sheet (apx. 40 per tray).
- Starting at the bottom, layer pickles, turkey, cheese slice, and finish with layer of cream cheese on top bun.
- Bake sliders for 5 minutes or until warm through, just enough to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately or hold in warmer.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in a waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations