- 50 slices of Shady Brook Farms® Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 25 each 12-inch French baguettes, split length-wise, cut into 6-inch lengths and toasted
- 3.5 quarts pickled carrots and cucumbers, drained
- 4 large bunches cilantro, thick stems removed, washed and dried
- 6.5 cups lime mayo
- Spread 2 tablespoons of lime mayo on the top and bottom of each baguette.
- Place 1 slice of Thick Cut Oven Roasted Turkey on the bottom bun.
- Top the turkey with 1/4 cup pickled vegetables.
- Place 2-3 sprigs of cilantro on top of the pickled vegetables.
- Close the sandwich with the top bun and enjoy!
Made With Quality
Juicy, thick slices of fully-cooked all-white turkey for the center of the plate, perfect for topping with gravy and seasonal sauces--just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations