Turkey, Apple & Brie Quesadilla
- 50 6-inch flour tortillas
- 50 slices Shady Brook Farms® Premium Thick Cut Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast (1 slice per quesadilla)
- 50 slices white American cheese folded in half (can substitute with mozzarella – 1.5 oz. per quesadilla)
- 100 slices green apples (2 per quesadilla)
- 25 oz. cranberry sauce (optional: to add hint of sweetness & color)
- Chef Tip: Make your own sauce by combining 28 oz. canned cranberry sauce, ½ Cup orange juice, ½ tsp. cinnamon – mix all together and put ½ ounce on each quesadilla; can make ahead and store in fridge until ready for use.
- Preheat oven to 350° F degrees.
- Lay out tortillas on multiple sheet trays (apx. 15 per tray).
- On bottom half of quesadilla, layer turkey, cheese, and apples, top with ½ oz. cranberry sauce, fold in half and place sheet tray on top, acting as “press”.
- Bake quesadillas in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until melted.
Made With Quality
Thick-sliced, all-white turkey perfect for a variety of applications; just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations