- 100 6-inch white or whole wheat tortillas (2 wraps per serving)
- 100 slices (4/5 lbs.) Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Turkey Ham– 2 slices per wrap
- 50 slices American cheese, 1 slice per wrap (folded, break in half so runs full length of wrap)
- 100 ounces Shredded lettuce
- 100 ounces Mayo/mustard mixture (Can make ahead of time)
- Ranch dressing (for serving)
- On a sheet tray, lay out tortillas – apx. 25 per sheet tray.
- Shingle on turkey ham, cheese (folded, broken and placed as long piece), tomato, layer in across for even distribution.
- Apply mayo/mustard sauce using squirt bottle, down the center. Make sure seam is down and use dollop of sauce to “seal”.
- Role to assemble/finish sandwiches and serve with ranch sauce for dipping.
- Chef Tip: No cooking needed! Great to make ahead of time, cut and hold for service.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced turkey ham made with turkey thigh meat in waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Turkey Ham, Uncured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations