- 50 Croissants, Sliced in Half
- 2 1/2 Cups Honey Mustard
- 6 1/4 lbs Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 50 Tomato Slices, Cut in Half (2 per sandwich)
- 50 Slices American Cheese
- 5 Cups Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Spray 2 full-size sheet pans with butter-flavored pan release. Lay 12 slices of bread on each prepared pan.
- Spread ½ Tbsp of honey mustard on each slice of croissant. Assemble each sandwich with 1 piece of thick-sliced turkey, 2 slices of tomato, and 1 slice American cheese (portion cheese with a 2 oz spoodle).
- Spread the remaining croissant slices with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise each, place croissant slices (mayonnaise-side-down) on top of the sandwiches.
- Spray tops of sandwiches with butter-flavored pan release.
- Place one to two sheet pans on top of the sandwiches to weigh them down and facilitate browning, and place in the preheated 375˚F oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until croissants are toasted and cheese is melted.
- Transfer sandwiches to 2-inch full-size steamtable pans for service. Shingle in pan for best appearance.
- Chef Tip: To mimic panini press action, compress batch of sandwiches (approx. 20) between 2 sheet trays and parchment, then place 6 sheet trays on top to weigh them down (Method also works great for quesadillas!)
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in a waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations