- 120 pieces Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Turkey Ham, thawed
- 120 pieces Sunny Fresh® Whole Grain French Toast, Cinnamon Glazed, thawed
- Sliced American cheese
- Preheat convection oven to 350℉.
- Prepare 4 full size sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Assemble the sandwiches in this order: 1 piece French toast (glazed-side up), 2 pieces American cheese, 2 slices turkey ham, 1 piece French toast (glazed-size down)
- Place assembled sandwiches on prepared pans, 15 sandwiches per pan.
- Cover tightly with foil that has been prepped with cooking spray.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and slice each sandwich in half with a serrated bread knife.
- Serve 1/2 sandwich per serving.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced ham-flavored turkey in waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Turkey Ham, Naturally Cured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations