- 50 frozen biscuits, thawed and separated
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast, diced with gravy
- 2 lbs. Frozen peas & carrots, thawed & dice
- 1 qt. extra turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together in large bowl: turkey, veggie mix and gravy.
- Press thawed biscuit halves into muffin tins.
- Portion ¼ Cup of turkey mix into muffin tin (Depending on muffin pan size, filling amount could vary).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until biscuit is cooked through and filling is heated to temp. Serve 2 per student.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations