- 75 ounces (1.5 package) Shady Brook Farms® Skinless Turkey Breast & Thigh Roast (drain off all gravy and reserve for another application), diced & warmed
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning
- 50 ounces Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 150 ounces cooked Tex-Mex rice (3 ounces per bowl)
- 50 ounces Shredded cheese
- 50 ounces Shredded lettuce
- 50 ounces Roasted corn (optional)
- Optional sides for serving: Pico de Gallo, guacamole, hot sauce
- Place drained & diced turkey meat in Hobart mixer; add taco seasoning, black beans and roasted corn (optional), heat on low for 30 seconds, being careful not to break down turkey too much.
- Remove mixture, put in hotel pan and heat at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until heated through; hold for service.
- Assembly: Layer boats with scoop of meat mixture, shredded cheese and lettuce, allowing students to top and make it their own in line.
Made With Quality
A tender, pre-cooked roast containing white and dark meat.Skinless Turkey Breast and Thigh Roast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations