- 20 Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Franks, thawed
- 20 6-inch flour or corn tortillas
- 20 slices of American cheese
- Pico de gallo, salsa, sour cream
- Preheat steamer or oven to 300℉.
- Tear a slice of cheese in half.
- Place cheese halves end-to-end across the middle of the tortilla.
- Place a turkey frank on top of the cheese and roll up in the tortilla.
- Place seam side down (use a few drops of water to moisten the tortilla along the edge to keep it sealed) on a prepared pan.
- Repeat for the rest of the cheese, turkey franks and tortillas.
- Cover and place in steamer or oven for approximately 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with pico de gallo or salsa and sour cream.
Made With Quality
All-turkey franks featuring classic hot dog seasoning and a slightly smoky flavor.Private: Turkey Franks (8:1) Naturally Cured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations