- 50 each Individual whole-grain pizza crusts
- 100 ounces Pizza sauce
- 150 slices Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Ham
- 12 1/2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 1/2 cups Pineapple, canned, diced and drained
- 12 1/2 ounces Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Top each crust with 2 ounces of sauce then 3 slices of Turkey Ham, 1/4 cup of pineapple and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake in an oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top off with 1/4 ounce arugula. Serve.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked sliced turkey ham cured turkey thigh meat. Serve like Canadian bacon.Sliced Turkey Ham, Cured Turkey Thigh Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations