- 20 Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Franks, thawed
- 5 lbs prepared whole grain macaroni and cheese, chilled or at room temperature
- 1 lb shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Slice turkey franks into approximately 1/2 inch pieces.
- In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine frank slices with the macaroni and cheese.
- Place mixture evenly into a prepared hotel pan.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Heat in oven for approximately 20-30 minutes until shredded cheese is browned and mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot.
Made With Quality
All-turkey franks featuring classic hot dog seasoning and a slightly smoky flavor.Turkey Franks (8:1)
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations