Easy Turkey Joes
- 165 oz. (2 packages) of Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast, drained (pull off all gravy you can and reserve for another recipe), large diced to mimic sloppy joes
- 35 oz. sloppy joe mix
- 50 hamburgers buns
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place diced turkey meat in Hobart mixer; add sloppy joe mix and heat on low for 30 seconds.
- Chef Tip: Be sure not to overmix to preserve turkey integrity/not break down too much.
- Remove mixture, put in hotel pan and heat at 350° F for 15-18 minutes or until heated through; hold for service.
- Assembly: Bottom bun, meat/sauce mixture, top with bun and serve immediately. Build as kids come through serving line.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations