- 75 oz. (1.5 package) Shady Brook Farms® Skinless Turkey Breast & Thigh Roast (drain off all gravy and reserve for another application), diced & warmed
- 50 oz. tomatoes
- 50 oz. colby or cheddar cheese, cubed
- 50 oz. cucumbers, diced into small pieces
- 100 oz. lettuce (2 ounces per salad)
- 50 oz. croutons
- 50 hard-boiled eggs
- Ranch dressing (for serving) – 2 ounces per serving
- Prep and chill all ingredients so they are ready for assemble. You can prepare all ingredients ahead of time and hold until ready to serve.
- Assembly: Start with bed of lettuce and layer on meat and egg; reserving extra toppings for students to choose their own in line (cheese, cucumber, tomato, croutons).
- Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
Made With Quality
A tender, pre-cooked roast containing white and dark meat.Skinless Turkey Breast and Thigh Roast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations