- 10 lbs (2 bags) Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Patties, thawed
- 60 whole grain slider or small hamburger buns, sliced
- 5 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 3 large cucumbers, washed, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat convection oven to 350℉.
- Prepare 2-3 full size sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place patties on sheet pans distributing evenly. Heat for approximately 12 minutes until serving temperature of 140℉ is reached.
- Turn off oven or hold patties in warming cabinet until sandwiches are ready to assemble.
- While patties are heating, prepare the sandwiches. On the bottom bun spread ranch dressing and place heated turkey patties on top. On top bun spread cream cheese and place 1-2 cucumber slices.
- Cover heated turkey patties with top buns and serve.
Made With Quality
Bring on the turkey burger! These lightly seasoned 2 oz. patties can be cooked up and served with all kinds of toppings for a great tasting meal you can feel good about serving.Turkey Patties
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations