- 10 lbs (2 bags) Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Patties, thawed
- 60 whole grain slider or small hamburger buns, sliced
- 5 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 3 large cucumbers, washed, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat convection oven to 350℉.
- Prepare 2-3 full size sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place patties on sheet pans distributing evenly. Heat for approximately 12 minutes until serving temperature of 140℉ is reached.
- Turn off oven or hold patties in warming cabinet until sandwiches are ready to assemble.
- While patties are heating, prepare the sandwiches. On the bottom bun spread ranch dressing and place heated turkey patties on top. On top bun spread cream cheese and place 1-2 cucumber slices.
- Cover heated turkey patties with top buns and serve.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, lightly-seasoned 2.29 oz. (3/4” thick) turkey burger patties.Seasoned Turkey Patties
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations