- 50 6-inch tortillas
- 100 ounces Shady Brook Farms® (apx. 2 packages) of Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast, drained and seasoned with ½ C taco seasoning for flavor
- 50 ounces shredded cheese
- 25 ounces shredded lettuce
- 25 ounces diced tomato
- 25 ounces tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open and drain turkey. Pull off all gravy you can and reserve for another recipe.
- Dice meat into small chunks and season with taco seasoning.
- On a baking sheet, lay out 12 tortillas so they are flat.
- Add to each tortilla: 2 ounces meat, 1 ounce cheese, and .5 ounces of each chips, tomato and lettuce.
- Fold the tortilla to the center 6 different times.
- Set fold side down on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve in line. Topping suggestions: sour cream, guacamole, salsa and hot sauce.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations