- 2 lbs. Shady Brook Farms® Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 32 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 2 lbs. whipped cream cheese
- 2 15 oz. cans cranberry sauce, drained
- Thaw and drain turkey slices.
- Weigh out into 2 oz. portions.
- Spread the cream cheese on half the bread slices.
- Place 1 portion (2 oz.) of turkey on each cream cheese covered slice.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the remaining bread slices.
- Place cranberry covered bread on top of the turkey.
- Optional: Add Leaf Lettuce or Sliced Cucumbers to each sandwich.
Made With Quality
Thick-sliced, all-white turkey perfect for a variety of applications; just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations