- 60 Cups pasta, penne (alt: macaroni)
- 5lbs. pack thawed and diced, Shady Brook Farms® Premium Thick Cut Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 8 Cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans tomatoes, diced
- 50 tsp. dry chili pepper flakes
- 12 oz. onion, white, diced
- ¼ Cup garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ Cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt, kosher
- Chef tip: This recipe includes a homemade sauce; a pre-made sauce is a great substitute if on hand.
- In a sauce pan, add oil, white onion and garlic and cook down. Add diced turkey.
- In Cambro oven, make the sauce by adding together diced tomato, tomato paste, chili flakes, black pepper, cooked onion, garlic, basil and blend with stick mixer.
- Place sauce in hotel pan and cook in a combi oven 60% steam and 350°F until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Cook pasta as directed in the recipe, then add sauce to pasta. Mix pasta with sauce and portion into 2 full-size hotel pans.
- Top with mozzarella and bake until golden and bubbly and internal temp reaches 160° F.
Made With Quality
Thick-sliced, all-white turkey perfect for a variety of applications; just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations