- 50 6-inch tortillas
- 75 oz. Shady Brook Farms® Premium Thick Cut Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast turkey, diced to mimic taco meat, seasoned with ¾ Cup taco seasoning for flavor
- 150 oz. cooked Tex-Mex rice (3 oz. per taco)
- 50 oz. hot sauce (optional)
- Chef Tip: Use parboiled rice to streamline prep.
- Cook off rice and hold for service.
- Mix chopped turkey with taco seasoning; heat and hold in warmer until ready to serve.
- Build individual tacos in serving line: dish rice and turkey into tortilla boats and serve with toppings & hot sauce.
- Chef Tip: Make it a Taco Tuesday! Provide fresh toppings like diced tomatoes and onion, shredded lettuce and hot sauce so students can put their own spin on it when walking through the serving line.
Made With Quality
Thick-sliced, all-white turkey perfect for a variety of applications; just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations