- 10 pounds Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast
- 3 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 100 Whole-grain slider buns
- 14 cups Shredded cole slaw mix
- 3 1/2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1/2 cup Yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw Turkey Pot Roast under refrigeration for about 72 hours.
- Drain out most of the gravy and shred meat to small pieces.
- Add the BBQ sauce and mix well to incorporate.
- Preheat an oven to 400° F.
- Place the meat in a covered pan and place in the oven until hot (minimum 145° F), about 40 minutes.
- While the meat is heating up, blend the mustard and yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cole slaw mix and coat evenly with the yogurt sauce.
- Scoop 1.3 ounces of BBQ turkey onto each slider bun and add 1/2 ounce of cole slaw. Serve 2 sliders per portion.
Made With Quality
Thick, fully cooked chunks of white and dark meat in a tasty turkey gravy — inside an oven-proof bag for convenient reheating.Turkey Pot Roast Breast & Thigh
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations