- 10 pounds Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Pot Roast
- 3 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 100 Whole-grain slider buns
- 14 cups Shredded cole slaw mix
- 3 1/2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1/2 cup Yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw Turkey Pot Roast under refrigeration for about 72 hours.
- Drain out most of the gravy and shred meat to small pieces.
- Add the BBQ sauce and mix well to incorporate.
- Preheat an oven to 400° F.
- Place the meat in a covered pan and place in the oven until hot (minimum 145° F), about 40 minutes.
- While the meat is heating up, blend the mustard and yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cole slaw mix and coat evenly with the yogurt sauce.
- Scoop 1.3 ounces of BBQ turkey onto each slider bun and add 1/2 ounce of cole slaw. Serve 2 sliders per portion.
Made With Quality
Fully cooked, tender white and dark meat pot roast with gravy, packaged in ovenproof bag.Turkey Pot Roast Thigh and Breast Meat
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations