- 50 whole-grain pretzel rolls (buns)
- 150 ounces/50 slices Shady Brook Farms® Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 cups honey mustard
- 3 1/4 cups red pepper spread
- 12 1/2 cups baby spinach, fresh
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mustard on the bottom bun and 1 teaspoon of pepper spread on the top bun.
- Place 1 slice (3 ounces) of Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and 1/4 cup of spinach on the bottom bun.
- Close the sandwich with the top bun and enjoy!
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in a waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations