- 100 Hawaiian bun sliders/rolls (serving suggestion: 2 sliders for younger student; 3 for older students)
- 100 slices (4.5 lbs.) Shady Brook Farms® Sliced Turkey Ham (2 slices per sandwich)
- 50 slices white American cheese
- Savory glaze for topping:
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder (alt: very minced onion)
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- Chef Tip: This recipe includes a topping glaze made from scratch; but can use what’s on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice rolls in half, layer bottom half with meat & cheese, top bun – can layer batch of sliders into sheet tray.
- Chef Tip: If possible, to keep all rolls together/intact out of package, layer cheese & meat all at once and cut individual portions after cooking (ideally 12 at a time).
- Mix together ingredients for glaze, and brush on tops of buns.
- Bake at 350° F for 10-12 minutes until internal temperature is met.
Made With Quality
Pre-sliced turkey ham made with turkey thigh meat in waterfall-style sleeve.Sliced Turkey Ham, Uncured
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations