- 12 1/2 pounds Shady Brook Farms® Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 10 pounds Frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 25 cups Brown rice, cooked
- 3 1/2 cups Scallions, chopped
- 3/4 cup Garlic, minced
- 6 1/2 cups Teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup Sesame seeds, toasted
- Non-stick spray
- Cook the rice and hold hot.
- Slice the turkey into 1-inch chunks and put aside.
- Cook the vegetables 90% of the way.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat and spray with some non-stick spray.
- Add the scallions and garlic to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the turkey, vegetables and teriyaki sauce to the skillet and combine.
- Put 1/2 cup of rice in a bowl and top with 1 cup of the turkey mix.
- Garnish with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds.
Made With Quality
Juicy, thick slices of all-white turkey for the center of the plate, perfect for topping with gravy and seasonal sauces – just heat and serve.Premium Thick-Cut Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations