- 50 each Individual whole-grain pizza crusts
- 100 ounces Pizza sauce
- 150 slices Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Ham
- 12 1/2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 1/2 cups Pineapple, canned, diced and drained
- 12 1/2 ounces Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Top each crust with 2 ounces of sauce then 3 slices of Turkey Ham, 1/4 cup of pineapple and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake in an oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top off with 1/4 ounce arugula. Serve.
Made With Quality
Juicy turkey slices in a ham flavor profile that delivers a bite of Canadian bacon.Sliced Turkey Ham-Canadian Bacon Style
Ideas Your Students Will Love
We’ve come up with exciting turkey dishes for your school menu that are not only part of a healthy diet and delicious, they’re anything but boring. It’s how school lunches should be.View Menu Inspirations